Elegant waterfront apartment with stunning harbour views
40/17 Raglan Street, Mosman
Auction Location: On-site
Why you'll love it:
Impeccably presented for instant enjoyment, this light infused apartment captivates with its elegant design and magnificent views spanning over serene local coves to the boat flecked harbour. It's a walk to Mosman Bay Wharf, while moments to village shops and cafes.
- Generous living and dining zones bask in heavenly views
- Two fabulous balconies, one captures a due north aspect
- Mesmerising outlooks over Mosman Bay and Sirius Cove
- Modern gas equipped kitchen boasts Gaggenau appliances
- Kitchen includes a Liebherr fridge and glass splashback
- Tranquil double bedrooms offer built-in robes and views
- Main bedroom with ensuite flows to the covered balcony
- Fresh bathroom features a tub and stone topped vanity
- Secure full brick block, lift access to double car space
- Well maintained building with residents' swimming pool
Best suited for:
Downsizers or families seeking an immaculate residence in a waterfront setting with idyllic harbour views and entertaining areas.
Get to know Mosman
Located 8km from the CBD, it has three ferry wharves which allow residents to enjoy a scenic commute into the city. Many distinguished properties from the Victorian, Edwardian and Federation eras grace its leafy, hilly streets.
- Carports 2
- Nearby Government Schools
- Nearby Private Schools