Tightly-held waterfront apartment with world class views
40/17 Raglan Street, Mosman
- Land area approx 126sqm
Destined to take your breath away with inspirational harbour vistas capturing the surrounding bays and coves. Set in a waterfront building with stunning native bushland below, it's a stroll to South Mosman Wharf, parks and foreshore trails.
- Sun drenched interiors capture magical views from every room
- Choice of two balconies to embrace the boat scattered waters
- Generous open living zone, plus separate Gaggenau gas kitchen
- Built-in robes, sleek master ensuite and a full main bathroom
- No common walls, two rapid lifts, on site pool, secure parking
Get to know Mosman
Located 8km from the CBD, it has three ferry wharves which allow residents to enjoy a scenic commute into the city. Many distinguished properties from the Victorian, Edwardian and Federation eras grace its leafy, hilly streets.
- Car Spaces 2
- Nearby Government Schools
- Nearby Private Schools