A stylish semi-sized peninsula haven in a revived boutique Art Deco Block
3/131 Kurraba Road, Kurraba Point
Due to the current Covid restrictions, we will be doing open homes by private appointment. Please use the link below to hold a place for next available.
A flawless renovation blending classic charm with contemporary flair brings an elegant feel to this Art Deco apartment in an exclusive setting on the Kurraba Point peninsula surrounded by idyllic parkland, 200m to the city ferry. Harbour tranquillity meets urbane city living minutes to Neutral Bay and Mosman villages with water glimpses from a shared rear verandah and scenic foreshore walks footsteps away.
- Cavendish, a secure block of only 6, direct private access via a rear stairwell
- Half floor with a semi-like layout, windows on 3 sides, only 1 common wall
- 2 large private bedrooms, main with custom built-ins and a sun-filled study
- Living and dining with an EcoSmart fireplace, bamboo floors, stylish bathroom
- Sleek Caesarstone kitchen, Miele induction cooktop, separate European laundry
- Reverse air, shared storeroom, close to harbour beaches, quick trip into the city
- Nearby Government Schools
- Nearby Private Schools