Gorgeous Art Deco Semi with an idyllic garden sanctuary
28A Holdsworth Street, Neutral Bay
- Land area approx 386sqm
A place to call home, this private family haven offers a wonderfully spacious design, while balancing vintage elegance with stylish modern refinements and a deep landscaped backyard. Set over a 386sqm block, it's a stroll to the ferry, train, harbourside parks, North Sydney CBD and Kirribilli Village.
• Generous open plan living zone with polished concrete floors
• Flow to a wraparound timber deck, North Sydney skyline views
• Stone and gas equipped kitchen including a Gaggenau oven
• Beautiful bedrooms, sunroom, thoughtfully finished bathrooms
• Hardwood floors, high ceilings, attic and outdoor storage
Get to know Neutral Bay
Veer right as you come off the Harbour Bridge or Tunnel and you’ll find yourself in Neutral Bay, a picturesque harbourside suburb originally home to a port for visiting international vessels. Meandering down to the waterfront, the leafy, hilly streets of this rather high-density suburb are home to an array of architectural styles.
- Car Spaces 1
- Nearby Government Schools
- Nearby Private Schools