Considered choices are at the heart of this elegant family home
40 Spencer Road, Mosman
An elegant reinvention that has been perfectly composed by interior designer Sarah Eaton and architect Kate Robertson. Together they have created a home with an ambience of paired-back luxury and a coherent flow between indoors and out. Upon entry, the craftmanship is immediately evident. Designed with natural light as the essence for this home, the high ceilings further highlight beautifully the thought that has been put into creating a well-connected, airy and free flowing home. At the heart of the design is an exquisite hand painted kitchen with marble island bench, whilst outdoors offers a private alfresco area overlooking the pool and level grass yard. This home has picturesque street presence with a level walk to Mosman village, restaurants, schools, buses.
- Exquisite open plan living space bathed with natural light
- Interiors flow to alfresco area overlooking gas heated pool
- Hand painted gas kitchen impresses with marble island bench
- Two of the upper-level bedrooms reveal city skyline views
- Slate roof, high ceilings, natural oak floors, Sisal carpet
Get to know Mosman
Located 8km from the CBD, it has three ferry wharves which allow residents to enjoy a scenic commute into the city. Many distinguished properties from the Victorian, Edwardian and Federation eras grace its leafy, hilly streets.
- Car Spaces 1
- Nearby Government Schools
- Nearby Private Schools