'Bayfield' Timeless Federation home exudes elegance
134 Kurraba Road, Neutral Bay
- Land area approx 537sqm
Placed within a premier location only minutes from peaceful harbourside escapes, this exquisite Federation home presents timeless elegance and old world charm with its opulent interiors and lush gardens. It is just a leisurely stroll to Kurraba Point Wharf and local village cafés.
- Light filled interiors present charming blend of old and new
- Alfresco entertaining framed by lush, low maintenance gardens
- Chefs' kitchen features stone island bench and stainless steel appliances
- Three generous bedrooms with built-ins, master offers ensuite
- Ornate ceilings, underhouse storage, single lock-up carport
Get to know Neutral Bay
Veer right as you come off the Harbour Bridge or Tunnel and you’ll find yourself in Neutral Bay, a picturesque harbourside suburb originally home to a port for visiting international vessels. Meandering down to the waterfront, the leafy, hilly streets of this rather high-density suburb are home to an array of architectural styles.
- Garages 3
- Nearby Government Schools
- Nearby Private Schools