Oversized top floor apartment boasts Harbour Bridge view
52/2 Spruson Street, Neutral Bay
- Floor area approx 213sqm
Boasting sweeping Harbour Bridge and water views, this immaculately renovated apartment commands an elevated top floor position with oversized interiors and a stunning outdoor setting. It rests in close proximity to ferry and bus transport, Neutral Bay and Kirribilli, as well as local shops.
- Found in the well maintained 'Southern Cross Gardens' complex
- Luxurious open plan living has seamless flow to outdoor area
- Contemporary kitchen provides gas cooking, quality appliances
- Two generous bedrooms with built-ins, master features ensuite
- Three secure car spaces with storage cage and intercom access
Get to know Neutral Bay
Veer right as you come off the Harbour Bridge or Tunnel and you’ll find yourself in Neutral Bay, a picturesque harbourside suburb originally home to a port for visiting international vessels. Meandering down to the waterfront, the leafy, hilly streets of this rather high-density suburb are home to an array of architectural styles.
- Car Spaces 3
- Nearby Government Schools
- Nearby Private Schools