Stylish renovated apartment in a blue ribbon setting
1/25 Reed Street, Cremorne
Peacefully positioned in a well-preserved boutique building of four, this superb Art Deco apartment has been transformed to bring you a fusion of modern luxury and period charm. Wrapped in windows on three sides with no common walls enhances its house-like feel. Ready to move in and enjoy, its peaceful cul-de-sac address is a stroll to shops, schools, city transport and local restaurants.
- Ground floor position with shared gardens, no common walls
- Generous living/dining zone showcases wood burner fireplace
- Stylish kitchen offers gas stove, granite benchtops and bespoke joinery
- Ample bedrooms with built-ins, modern bathroom with tub
- Private footpath access to Spofforth Street village, easy parking options
- Security building
Get to know Cremorne
It’s home to everyone from young professionals who love its proximity to the CBD and families who adore its safe, relaxed environment to retirees who enjoy the convenience of village living.
- Nearby Government Schools
- Nearby Private Schools