Set on approximately 581sqm of level land with a north facing rear aspect
1A Glover Street, Mosman
- Land area approx 581sqm
Proudly held in the same family for 38 years, this full brick home offers a prized opportunity for renovators and families alike to secure an exclusive position in one of Mosman's finest streets. It is set over a 581sqm near level parcel, footsteps from Memory Park, Mosman Village and transport.
- Light drenched north to rear aspect plus vast proportions
- Practical two bedroom layout has combined living/dining zone
- Well maintained, scope to upgrade or create your dream home (STCA)
- Land Dimensions: Frontage is 13.8m approx. Depth is 42m approx.
- Walk to a selection of esteemed private and public schools
Get to know Mosman
Located 8km from the CBD, it has three ferry wharves which allow residents to enjoy a scenic commute into the city. Many distinguished properties from the Victorian, Edwardian and Federation eras grace its leafy, hilly streets.
- Car Spaces 1
- Nearby Government Schools
- Nearby Private Schools