Private family sanctuary in a prized Mosman location
4 Cabramatta Road, Mosman
- Land area approx 455sqm
A hidden treasure tucked away in a sought-after pocket of Mosman, this Architecturally reinvented freestanding home showcasing a flawless designer aesthetic, refined period details and meticulous attention to detail. At the heart of the home is an expansive open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area with seamless connection to indoor/outdoor entertaining terrace. Peacefully set in a highly sought-after location moments to Mosman Village, Memory Park, popular cafes, city transport and elite schools.
- Private fenced front garden featuring an in-ground trampoline
- Generous living and dining spaces with two way gas fireplace
- Sophisticated kitchen with integrated appliances and walk-in pantry
- Dedicated study area, versatile rumpus plus modern bathrooms
- Ducted air conditioning, underfloor heating, Velux skylights
- Outdoor shower with hot & cold water, automatic irrigation system
- Moments to Balmoral Beach, Mosman Village, shops, parks, express city buses
Get to know Mosman
Located 8km from the CBD, it has three ferry wharves which allow residents to enjoy a scenic commute into the city. Many distinguished properties from the Victorian, Edwardian and Federation eras grace its leafy, hilly streets.
- Car Spaces 2
- Nearby Government Schools
- Nearby Private Schools