Beautifully appointed home offers renovated light-filled interiors with desirable north to rear aspect.
10 Reserve Street, Neutral Bay
- Land area approx 196sqm
Presenting wonderful street appeal with its classic façade, this beautifully appointed home offers you elegant light-filled interiors cleverly renovated in a timeless aesthetic. Placed in a quiet cul-de-sac, it's moments to ferries, buses, Neutral Bay Public School, parks, village shops, cafés and dining.
• Bright living zone, bi-fold doors stretch full width of home
• Easy flow to north facing alfresco area amidst lovely gardens
• Gourmet Miele gas kitchen, four double bedrooms three with built-ins
• Luxurious designer bathrooms feature underfloor heating in main
• Timber flooring, air conditioning, plus home security system
Get to know Neutral Bay
Veer right as you come off the Harbour Bridge or Tunnel and you’ll find yourself in Neutral Bay, a picturesque harbourside suburb originally home to a port for visiting international vessels. Meandering down to the waterfront, the leafy, hilly streets of this rather high-density suburb are home to an array of architectural styles.
- Council Rates 344/quarter
- Water Rates 255/quarter
- Nearby Government Schools
- Nearby Private Schools