Low-maintenance luxury with alluring park to city views
26 Bent Street, Neutral Bay
A commanding setting opposite Forsyth Park affords panoramic views that sweep across to the city skyline and iconic Harbour Bridge as a captivating backdrop to the streamlined interiors of this contemporary retreat. Perched above the treetops, this is a home designed for ultimate comfort with easy pedestrian access to North Sydney CBD.
- 3 double beds with built-ins, main with an ensuite and view-swept terrace
- Whole-floor living and entertaining, bi-folds to a terrace with park views
- Bosch-appointed island kitchen, Blackbutt floors, deep landscaped courtyard
- Home office (separate entry), 3 baths, ducted air, extensive built-in storage
- Huge lock-up garage, 850m to Neutral Bay shopping village and The Oaks
Get to know Neutral Bay
Veer right as you come off the Harbour Bridge or Tunnel and you’ll find yourself in Neutral Bay, a picturesque harbourside suburb originally home to a port for visiting international vessels. Meandering down to the waterfront, the leafy, hilly streets of this rather high-density suburb are home to an array of architectural styles.
- Garages 1
- Nearby Government Schools
- Nearby Private Schools