Picturesque freestanding federation home with a north to rear aspect
10 Darley Street, Neutral Bay
- Land area approx 369sqm
Behind the picture-perfect façade, this traditionally formed freestanding Federation home combines period features with contemporary designer flair to capture the essence of a stylish and relaxed lifestyle. It is only a moments' walk to Kirribilli Village and North Sydney CBD, while buses, trains and ferries ensure a fast CBD commute.
- Living spaces open to a north to rear alfresco terrace and lush gardens
- A well-equipped gas kitchen has a large island bench and breakfast bar
- Generously proportioned bedrooms and large loft space
- Sleek bathroom with bathtub and floor heating, separate w/c, air conditioning
- Soaring ornate ceilings, two original fireplaces and large sash windows
- Located moments to Anderson Park and Warringa Park Playground
Get to know Neutral Bay
Veer right as you come off the Harbour Bridge or Tunnel and you’ll find yourself in Neutral Bay, a picturesque harbourside suburb originally home to a port for visiting international vessels. Meandering down to the waterfront, the leafy, hilly streets of this rather high-density suburb are home to an array of architectural styles.
- Nearby Government Schools
- Nearby Private Schools