Luxe sanctuary in a desirable blue ribbon address
40 Prince Albert Street, Mosman
Brimming with French Provincial ambiance, this private residence is an exemplar of timeless elegance in a prestigious setting. Blessed with spacious proportions and magical alfresco entertaining, it's a perfect opportunity for downsizers and families alike. City ferries, harbourside parks, exclusive schools, and Mosman Village are all within moments.
- Defined lounge and dining rooms with soaring period ceilings and fireplace
- Casual living zone flows effortlessly to sunny entertainers' garden courtyard
- Stone kitchen with gas cooking/Euro appliances, well presented bathrooms
- Double bedrooms including master suite, self-contained studio/teen quarters
- Laundry room, ducted air con, under house storage, double lock-up garage
Get to know Mosman
Located 8km from the CBD, it has three ferry wharves which allow residents to enjoy a scenic commute into the city. Many distinguished properties from the Victorian, Edwardian and Federation eras grace its leafy, hilly streets.
- Car Spaces 2
- Nearby Government Schools
- Nearby Private Schools