Entertainers' haven with panoramic city and water views
402/30 May Lane, Neutral Bay
- Land area approx 244sqm
Realise the ultimate urban lifestyle in this strikingly designed apartment offering an entertainers' sanctuary with a fabulous rooftop terrace embracing 280 degree views spanning to the city skyline, Barangaroo and harbour. It's merely steps to city buses, restaurants, cafés and Neutral Bay Public School.
- Open plan living, bi-folds to the balcony offering city views
- Luxurious terrace with stone outdoor kitchen/bar and barbecue
- Gourmet gas kitchen, 60mm stone benches and Miele appliances
- 3 generous bedrooms all with built ins, master bedroom with ensuite
- Double car space plus storage, air conditioning
Get to know Neutral Bay
Veer right as you come off the Harbour Bridge or Tunnel and you’ll find yourself in Neutral Bay, a picturesque harbourside suburb originally home to a port for visiting international vessels. Meandering down to the waterfront, the leafy, hilly streets of this rather high-density suburb are home to an array of architectural styles.
- Car Spaces 2
- Nearby Government Schools
- Nearby Private Schools