Sophisticated dual level Federation home
103 Spencer Road, Mosman
On Site , contact agent
A fusion of heritage elegance intertwines seamlessly with sumptuous enhancements in this dual level Federation home. Embraced by a north east to rear aspect, capturing an abundance of natural light. It is a superb lifestyle choice close to local and city transport, village shops and highly regarded schools.
- Light filled open plan living, dining and kitchen plus a formal lounge room
- Exquisite garden has a remote controlled Vergola ideal for alfresco dining
- Gas/stone kitchen includes butler's pantry, luxury appliances and island bench
- Brand new bathrooms, ceiling fans, ducted underfloor heating and cooling
- Brush box, tallowwood floors plus Bremworth Cavalier 100% wool carpets
Get to know Mosman
Located 8km from the CBD, it has three ferry wharves which allow residents to enjoy a scenic commute into the city. Many distinguished properties from the Victorian, Edwardian and Federation eras grace its leafy, hilly streets.
- Garages 1
- Nearby Government Schools
- Nearby Private Schools