Deceased Estate - Charming character home in the heart of Mosman Village
139A Raglan Street, Mosman
- Land area approx 386sqm
With its charming character, tranquil wraparound gardens and effortless level design, this is the quintessential sanctuary in a sought-after Mosman address. Light filled interiors enjoy lush garden outlooks and a superb sense of privacy. You'll love the whisper quiet location, while being just an easy stroll from Mosman Village.
- Beautiful high ceilings, timber floorboards and bay windows
- Flows out to a terrace and sun washed wraparound gardens
- Two generous queen sized bedrooms both with built-in robes
- Flexible second living space can accommodate a 3rd bedroom
- 2 bathrooms, spacious main bathroom with bathtub and laundry
- Neatly presented gas kitchen, air conditioning + lock-up garage
Get to know Mosman
Located 8km from the CBD, it has three ferry wharves which allow residents to enjoy a scenic commute into the city. Many distinguished properties from the Victorian, Edwardian and Federation eras grace its leafy, hilly streets.
- Garages 1
- Nearby Government Schools
- Nearby Private Schools