Enchanting Federation home of privacy and serenity
17 Spencer Road, Mosman
- Land area approx 408sqm
Captivating at every turn, this enchanting single level home welcomes you with heritage appeal and beautiful distinct zones extending to an exquisite tranquil garden and private alfresco entertaining areas. Its leafy central address is a stroll from Mosman Village, quality schools and Memory Park.
- Formal and casual living rooms, timber floors and study nook
- French doors to wraparound verandah and north to rear garden
- Lovely gas kitchen, Smeg appliances and generous dining area
- Charming bedrooms and bathroom, spacious master with ensuite
- Vintage fireplaces, ducted air and secure undercover parking
Get to know Mosman
Located 8km from the CBD, it has three ferry wharves which allow residents to enjoy a scenic commute into the city. Many distinguished properties from the Victorian, Edwardian and Federation eras grace its leafy, hilly streets.
- Garages 1
- Nearby Government Schools
- Nearby Private Schools