Classic elegance transformed with contemporary design
229 Ben Boyd Road, Cremorne
- Land area approx 419sqm
Welcoming with original character charm and transitioning to light filled contemporary open plan living, this home's classic design has been exquisitely transformed by renowned architect Caroline Pidcock. Set on 419sqm surrounded by manicured gardens, it is mere footsteps from Grosvenor Street dining precinct and express CBD buses, with private and public schools nearby.
- Open kitchen/living areas lead to private entertainment deck and garden
- Gaggenau and Miele appliances throughout the stone kitchen with wine fridge
- Superbly appointed master features custom robes and ensuite, main bathroom with bath
- Seperate Family/media room/teen retreat plus home office with custom cabinetry
- Spotted gum flooring, skylights throughout, oversized laundry with WC, video intercom
- Hydronic underfloor heating in tiled areas in addition to reverse cycle ducted A/C
- Secure, remote lock up carport, excellent storage options and large attic space
Get to know Cremorne
It’s home to everyone from young professionals who love its proximity to the CBD and families who adore its safe, relaxed environment to retirees who enjoy the convenience of village living.
- Garages 1
- Nearby Government Schools
- Nearby Private Schools