Situated on 870sqm of land with north aspect offering unlimited potential
8 Harston Avenue, Mosman
On Site , Contact agent
- Land area approx 870sqm
Basking in a private setting on 870sqm, you will adore coming home to this double brick home, with a sun bathed north facing aspect and wraparound terrace embracing leafy district views. On the elevated high point in an intimate cul-de-sac the home matches endless future potential with majestic views over Quakers Hat Bay. Located next to a nature reserve and pathway to Wyong Road, the home offers easy access to Mosman Village and beautiful foreshore walks.
- Open living/dining room plus fourth bedroom/spacious study
- Lower bedroom with retreat, master suite flows to a balcony
- Enjoy now, endless scope to further enhance and customise
- Granite and gas kitchen, charming gardens, water glimpses
- Classic bathroom, powder room, ample storage, double garage
- Option to completely rebuild, renovate or extend up (STCA)
Get to know Mosman
Located 8km from the CBD, it has three ferry wharves which allow residents to enjoy a scenic commute into the city. Many distinguished properties from the Victorian, Edwardian and Federation eras grace its leafy, hilly streets.
- Garages 2
- Nearby Government Schools
- Nearby Private Schools