Character filled Federation home in a prime location
13 Congewoi Road, Mosman
- Land area approx 498sqm
This charming family home boasts a picturesque street presence and sunlit interiors. It's situated on a deep block with an east-facing rear, and is conveniently located just moments from schools, shops, transport, and a children's playground. What's more, it also comes with an approved Development Application for an architecturally designed home, giving you the option to move in or build your dream home.
- Beautifully maintained property in close knit neighbourhood
- Living and dining space open to an alfresco deck
- Private child-friendly garden and inviting swimming pool
- Timber floors, high set ceilings, undercover carport
- Moments to children's playground, schools, shops, transport
- DA approval to create an architecturally designed family home
Get to know Mosman
Located 8km from the CBD, it has three ferry wharves which allow residents to enjoy a scenic commute into the city. Many distinguished properties from the Victorian, Edwardian and Federation eras grace its leafy, hilly streets.
- Carports 1
- Nearby Government Schools
- Nearby Private Schools