North to rear Art Deco apartment of semi-like proportions
2/22 Bennett Street, Cremorne
- Floor area approx 115sqm
Basking in a prized north to rear aspect, this Art Deco apartment reveals luxurious semi-like proportions within the boutique 'Bonnieview' building. It's an easy stroll to Neutral Bay village shops, dining options, cafes and city bound buses, while close to harbourfront parks and North Sydney CBD.
- Direct access to shared outdoor entertaining area and garden
- Stone finished kitchen features Bosch cooktop and Smeg oven
- Two generous bedrooms with built-ins, air conditioning, fans
- Master has study with Barangaroo and Harbour Bridge views
- Air conditioning, polished timber floors and full bathroom
Get to know Cremorne
It’s home to everyone from young professionals who love its proximity to the CBD and families who adore its safe, relaxed environment to retirees who enjoy the convenience of village living.
- Council Rates 298/quarter
- Water Rates 179/quarter
- Nearby Government Schools
- Nearby Private Schools