Classic federation home with modern enhancements exuding timeless charm
119 Spencer Road, Mosman
On Site , Contact agent
- Land area approx 468sqm
Exuding a timeless charm, this classic Federation home has been renovated to deliver sleek modern inclusions without detracting from your love of period design. Set in a quiet street, yet close enough to the buzz of village life, it's moments to city buses, schools, shops, dining and cafés.
- Arched entrance hall, soaring ceiling and timber floors
- Spacious formal living/dining zone with exquisite fireplaces
- Bi-fold doors open onto a Vergola covered entertainers' terrace
- Large CaesarStone kitchen features gas appliances & duel oven
- Master bedroom boasts walk-in robe and a stylish ensuite
- Sunlit rear north facing gardens and lawn, intercom & storage
Get to know Mosman
Located 8km from the CBD, it has three ferry wharves which allow residents to enjoy a scenic commute into the city. Many distinguished properties from the Victorian, Edwardian and Federation eras grace its leafy, hilly streets.
- Carports 1
- Nearby Government Schools
- Nearby Private Schools