Enchanting boutique apartment with idyllic harbour views
2/209 Spit Road, Mosman
Why you'll love it:
Imbued with an enduring elegance, this private boutique apartment is like a hidden wonderland embracing heavenly views over Chinamans Beach and North Head. Its relaxed lifestyle location is a stroll to city buses, the harbour foreshore, beaches and restaurants.
- Sophisticated open plan design living and dining room
- Private ground floor setting in a block of three homes
- French doors open to the terrace for sublime entertaining
- Full width balcony captures magical and intimate views
- Granite kitchen with stainless oven and breakfast bar
- Generous and light infused bedrooms have built-in robes
- Main bedroom with spa ensuite and flow to the terrace
- Bathroom has natural stone finishes and timeless style
- Secure block with intercom, covered parking plus storage
- Stroll to The Spit eateries, yacht clubs and reserves
Best suited for:
Buyers seeking a private haven with glorious harbour views and entertaining areas in a cosmopolitan lifestyle location.
For parking during the open home we suggest Medusa Road, Mosman or Upper Spit Road, Mosman.
Get to know Mosman
Located 8km from the CBD, it has three ferry wharves which allow residents to enjoy a scenic commute into the city. Many distinguished properties from the Victorian, Edwardian and Federation eras grace its leafy, hilly streets.
- Carports 1
- Nearby Government Schools
- Nearby Private Schools