An elegant transformation of a timeless Arts and Craft home
156 Raglan Street, Mosman
Auction Location: On-site
Why you'll love it:
Behind a timeless 1906 Arts & Crafts facade lies a breathtaking display of understated elegance, designed by the renowned architect Adam Hampton. Sophisticated interiors curated by Alexandra Ponting reveal a myriad of sprawling indoor/outdoor entertaining spaces.
● Tasteful sympathetic and contemporary ground-up restoration
● Choice of stunning formal and informal living/dining rooms
● Teak decking, gas heated pool, established olive grove
● Carrara marble kitchen, Lacanche oven, butlers' pantry
● Palatial parents' retreat, oversized ensuite, dressing room
● Soaring 3.25 metre ceilings throughout, laundry chute
● Roasted Peat timber flooring, tumbled Italian marble bathrooms
● Sun-soaked north west to rear aspect, 28 solar panels
● Lock-up garage, stroll into the vibrant heart of Mosman
Best suited for:
Buyers with an appreciation for architecture and superior craftsmanship and families looking for a home in a coveted locale.
Get to know Mosman
Located 8km from the CBD, it has three ferry wharves which allow residents to enjoy a scenic commute into the city. Many distinguished properties from the Victorian, Edwardian and Federation eras grace its leafy, hilly streets.
- Garages 3
- Nearby Government Schools
- Nearby Private Schools