Traditional Federation home ready for next chapter.
53 Glover Street, Mosman
- Land area approx 522.00sqm
Auction Location: On-site
Why you'll love it:
Generous space, enduring character and a north rear garden combine to make this freestanding residence on 522sqm a superb lifestyle choice. Set in a quiet street, it's ideally placed for easy access to Cremorne and Mosman villages, Avenue Road shops and city buses.
• Tightly-held and to be sold for first time in 50 years
• Enduring canvas, high ceilings and multiple fireplaces
• Spacious open living and dining flows to north garden
• Garden is bathed in sun and a haven of leafy privacy
• Living has raked ceilings, skylights, air conditioning
• Large kitchen provides gas cooking and ample storage
• Up to four bedrooms or three plus second living area
• Master ensuite and main bathroom each including bath
• Solar panels, garden storage, off street parking space
• 400m to Cremorne Village, in Mosman Public School zone
Best suited for:
Families or downsizers looking for an immediately comfortable home with further opportunity close to all conveniences.
Get to know Mosman
Located 8km from the CBD, it has three ferry wharves which allow residents to enjoy a scenic commute into the city. Many distinguished properties from the Victorian, Edwardian and Federation eras grace its leafy, hilly streets.
- Carports 1
- Nearby Government Schools
- Nearby Private Schools