Lifestyle of ease and tranquility close to the ferry
29A Undercliff Street, Neutral Bay
Auction Location: On-site
Why you'll love it:
Level entry, tastefully enhanced interiors and valuable off-street parking combine in this beautifully presented dual level residence. Positioned on a quiet street, it promises effortless low maintenance living just a short stroll from Hayes Street Wharf.
• Full brick on home set over two spacious levels
• Bright open living, dining and a fresh modern kitchen
• Kitchen has quality s/steel appliances and gas cooking
• Living area spills into a landscaped courtyard garden
• Four good sized bedrooms, bathroom on each level
• Opening skylights, timber floors, plantation shutters
• Convenient front off-street parking and level access
• Near Phillips Street Playground and 550m to the ferry
• Harbourside walks and local village shops are nearby
• Within the catchment for Neutral Bay Public School
Best suited for:
A professional couple or downsizers looking for a quality home in a harbourside setting with easy access to the city.
Get to know Neutral Bay
Veer right as you come off the Harbour Bridge or Tunnel and you’ll find yourself in Neutral Bay, a picturesque harbourside suburb originally home to a port for visiting international vessels. Meandering down to the waterfront, the leafy, hilly streets of this rather high-density suburb are home to an array of architectural styles.
- Carports 1
- Nearby Government Schools
- Nearby Private Schools