Federation home transformed into an idyllic family oasis
72 Cabramatta Road, Mosman
Auction Location: On-site
Why you'll love it:
An idyllic backdrop for a lifetime of memories, this rejuvenated Federation home allows families to enjoy all of life's seasons in contemporary luxury. It's an easy stroll to Cremorne Village and city buses, while zoned for Mosman Public School located 1km away.
● Beautifully crafted interiors reveal heritage detail
● Open living/dining space flows seamlessly outside
● Entertainers' terrace overlooks lawns and salt water pool
● Eat-in stone kitchen has gas cooktop and butlers' pantry
● Serene bedrooms appointed with built-in wardrobes
● Main suite opens to city/Harbour Bridge view terrace
● Exquisite designer bathroom showcases freestanding tub
● Ground floor teenagers' retreat or guest accommodation
● Plantation shutters, air conditioning, new carpet/paint
Best suited for:
Growing families seeking a forever home in a sought-after north shore location.
Get to know Mosman
Located 8km from the CBD, it has three ferry wharves which allow residents to enjoy a scenic commute into the city. Many distinguished properties from the Victorian, Edwardian and Federation eras grace its leafy, hilly streets.
- Carports 1
- Nearby Government Schools
- Nearby Private Schools