Federation home set on approx. 516sqm of level land with a north facing rear aspect
41 Prince Street, Mosman
- Land area approx 516sqm
Offered to the market for the first time in over 35 years, this Federation home is set on approx. 516sqm of level land with a north facing rear aspect, superbly positioned to Mosman and Cremorne village. STCA this home offers multiple opportunities due to its R3 zoning.
- Flowing layout with generous living space and separate dining
- Offers ample scope to add personal touches and improvements
- Wide side driveway leading to carport, easy access to the CBD
- Ideally positioned just a short stroll to Mosman Village and CBD transport
- Agent in conjunction Anthony O'Gorman 0402 312 083
Get to know Mosman
Located 8km from the CBD, it has three ferry wharves which allow residents to enjoy a scenic commute into the city. Many distinguished properties from the Victorian, Edwardian and Federation eras grace its leafy, hilly streets.
- Garages 3
- Nearby Government Schools
- Nearby Private Schools