Art Deco garden apartment of timeless elegance and classic appeal
1/72 Ben Boyd Road, Neutral Bay
Auction Location: On-site
Why you'll love it:
Discover this charming garden apartment in the signature Art-Deco block 'Linden'. Timeless period elegance and a coveted lifestyle address all combine to provide an exceptional offering in this boutique apartment. Walk to Hayes Street Wharf, Anderson Park, and Kirribilli.
- Separate living/dining, classic Art Deco features throughout
- Well-maintained kitchen equipped with preferred gas stove top
- Spacious bedroom appointed with built-in wardrobe adjoins study/bed 2
- Dining opens to private sun bathed courtyard, bathroom with bath
- Polished timber floorboards, soaring patterned ceilings and picture rails
- Within a stroll of Hayes Street Wharf, minutes to North Sydney's CBD
- Moments to Neutral Bay Village, harbourside parklands and rapid CBD access
Best suited to:
Level and private access to both the home and the courtyard make this home suit a variety of lifestyles.
Get to know Neutral Bay
Veer right as you come off the Harbour Bridge or Tunnel and you’ll find yourself in Neutral Bay, a picturesque harbourside suburb originally home to a port for visiting international vessels. Meandering down to the waterfront, the leafy, hilly streets of this rather high-density suburb are home to an array of architectural styles.
- Car Spaces 1
- Nearby Government Schools
- Nearby Private Schools