Superbly designed brand new apartment 'Pelier' in prestige locale
1/15 Montpelier Street, Neutral Bay
Auction Location: On-site
Why you'll love it:
Boasting ultra-contemporary, high spec, sophisticated design, open plan living and an impressive entertaining courtyard, this brand new apartment is positioned right across from Forsyth Park with direct views of the city, while also providing easy access to amenities, transport and eateries.
- One of only three apartments in exclusive luxury residence
- Open-plan living provides seamless indoor/outdoor flow
- Bespoke kitchen with breakfast bar, Cosentino benchtops
- Swiss V-Zug cooking appliances, integrated fridge and wine fridge
- Exquisite sunny & leafy courtyard for year-round entertaining
- Oversized bedrooms have built-ins and ensuite in main
- Separate study zone, stylish walnut joinery throughout
- Ultra-modern bathrooms, rain showers, bathtub in main
- Spacious laundry with brand-new Bosch appliances
- Secure car space in basement, intercom, and lift access
- Minutes to Neutral Bay Village, cafés and restaurants
Best suited for:
The discerning executive couple or downsizers seeking to embrace the luxurious lifestyle offered by the sought-after locale of Neutral Bay or a convenient city retreat.
Get to know Neutral Bay
Veer right as you come off the Harbour Bridge or Tunnel and you’ll find yourself in Neutral Bay, a picturesque harbourside suburb originally home to a port for visiting international vessels. Meandering down to the waterfront, the leafy, hilly streets of this rather high-density suburb are home to an array of architectural styles.
- Garages 1
- Nearby Government Schools
- Nearby Private Schools