Newly renovated Federation home with north to rear aspect
73 Holt Avenue, Mosman
Auction Location: On-site
Why you'll love it:
Beyond its inviting facade, this graceful home delivers a stunning fusion of its federation appeal with luxury modern comforts and a prized north to rear aspect. It's set on a wide tree-lined street, a walk to Mosman and Cremorne villages, city buses and schools.
- Elegant living and dining room with sets of French doors
- Flow to entertainers' terrace and mineral mosaic pool
- Newly landscaped backyard with tranquil cabana/office/studio
- Custom Italian Boffi gas kitchen boasts a Carrara marble island
- Kitchen offers integrated Miele appliances with dual ovens with dish warmer
- Concealed Butlers' pantry/laundry and powder room
- Charming bedrooms, built-in robes and hardwood floors
- Private main wing has a study, walk-in robe and retreat
- Deluxe sized bathroom and ensuite with freestanding tubs
- Gas fireplace, ducted A/C, carport with remote access gate for privacy
Best suited for:
Families seeking a beautifully renovated home with luxurious enhancements and a sparkling pool in a quiet convenient address.
Get to know Mosman
Located 8km from the CBD, it has three ferry wharves which allow residents to enjoy a scenic commute into the city. Many distinguished properties from the Victorian, Edwardian and Federation eras grace its leafy, hilly streets.
- Carports 1
- Nearby Government Schools
- Nearby Private Schools