Architecturally enhanced, exclusive Mosman home
10 Bullecourt Avenue, Mosman
- Land area approx 620sqm
Capturing stunning harbour views across Quakers Hat Bay, this exclusive Mosman home has been architecturally enhanced by Luigi Rosselli to showcase detailed craftsmanship through expansive modern interiors. Extending across a leafy oasis of approx. 620sqm, it's moments to Spit Junction shops and city buses.
- Open plan living/dining flows to alfresco entertaining decks
- Sun-drenched pool overlooks landscaped garden with adjoining terrace
- Marble kitchen features Miele appliances plus walk-in pantry
- Meticulously finished with Travertine and timber details
- Carport plus garage, Beauty Point Public School catchment
- Please view the video featuring Luigi Rosselli
Get to know Mosman
Located 8km from the CBD, it has three ferry wharves which allow residents to enjoy a scenic commute into the city. Many distinguished properties from the Victorian, Edwardian and Federation eras grace its leafy, hilly streets.
- Garages 2
- Nearby Government Schools
- Nearby Private Schools