Private North-facing townhouse in boutique block
7/1-5 Bydown Street, Neutral Bay
Enjoy a private setting in this stylish boutique townhouse which has been expertly renovated to enhance living spaces and promote a low maintenance lifestyle. Spacious open-plan living/ dining area flows to a private courtyard with built-in barbecue. Offering vibrant village living and unbeatable convenience.
- Fresh and light filled interiors with private entry
- Generous living/dining with timber floors, A/C
- Paved entertainers' courtyard and rear sun room with bi-fold windows
- Renovated bathroom, separate bath and shower
- Secure entry to basement with single lock-up garage, ample storage
- Council $238pq, Water $172pq, Strata $899pq (all approx.)
Get to know Neutral Bay
Veer right as you come off the Harbour Bridge or Tunnel and you’ll find yourself in Neutral Bay, a picturesque harbourside suburb originally home to a port for visiting international vessels. Meandering down to the waterfront, the leafy, hilly streets of this rather high-density suburb are home to an array of architectural styles.
- Garages 1
- Nearby Government Schools
- Nearby Private Schools