Bright and spacious apartment in enviable lifestyle locale
13/74-76 Murdoch Street, Cremorne
Showcasing panoramic district views that stretch to Sydney harbour, this well presented apartment offers generous interiors with plenty of opportunities to personalise and enhance. It's conveniently placed just footsteps from express city buses, popular cafes and restaurants, and the Orpheum cinema.
- Open plan living/dining flows to a peaceful covered balcony
- Well presented kitchen, integrated stainless steel appliances
- Two light filled bedrooms with built-ins and leafy outlooks
- Tidy bathroom with tub, large laundry room, security intercom
- Level lift access to secure lock-up garage with ample storage
Get to know Cremorne
It’s home to everyone from young professionals who love its proximity to the CBD and families who adore its safe, relaxed environment to retirees who enjoy the convenience of village living.
- Council Rates 976/year
- Strata Admin Fund 1559/quarter
- Car Spaces 1
- Water Rates 688/year
- Nearby Government Schools
- Nearby Private Schools