Private modern retreat for an easycare lifestyle
50 Holdsworth Street, Neutral Bay
Capturing an enviable sense of privacy, this unique double brick home offers you a versatile layout with an elevated leafy outlook. An inspiring urban sanctuary enclosed on a low maintenance block, it's a stroll to Kirribilli, North Sydney, the station, ferry, shops, restaurants and Anderson Park.
- Open plan living/dining with high ceilings and timber floors
- Versatile extra living area/bedroom plus an alfresco terrace
- Skylit granite kitchen with gas cooking and a Blanco oven
- Double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and an ensuite
- Ducted air conditioning, guest w/c and tandem parking space
Get to know Neutral Bay
Veer right as you come off the Harbour Bridge or Tunnel and you’ll find yourself in Neutral Bay, a picturesque harbourside suburb originally home to a port for visiting international vessels. Meandering down to the waterfront, the leafy, hilly streets of this rather high-density suburb are home to an array of architectural styles.
- Car Spaces 2
- Nearby Government Schools
- Nearby Private Schools