Full brick character home showcasing city skyline views
34 Spruson Street, Neutral Bay
Capturing striking panoramic views of the North Sydney skyline, this superb, North facing corner block home will exceed all expectations for harbourside living. Within walking distance to various lifestyle needs, including ferries, buses, North Sydney CBD and Neutral Bay village shops, cafés and dining.
- A choice of living zones flowing to an entertaining balcony
- Tidy kitchen offers ample cabinetry and electric appliances
- Three generous bedrooms all appointed with built-in wardrobes
- Mix of carpet/timber floors, ornate fireplaces, high ceilings
- Double lock-up garage, storage capacity and internal access
Get to know Neutral Bay
Veer right as you come off the Harbour Bridge or Tunnel and you’ll find yourself in Neutral Bay, a picturesque harbourside suburb originally home to a port for visiting international vessels. Meandering down to the waterfront, the leafy, hilly streets of this rather high-density suburb are home to an array of architectural styles.
- Garages 2
- Nearby Government Schools
- Nearby Private Schools