Flawlessly renovated home amidst lush greenery
38 Kurraba Road, Neutral Bay
Akin to a luxury retreat, this renovated home embraces its heritage amidst lush greenery, inspiring peace, opulence and relaxation. It's hidden from the streetfront for a wonderful sense of privacy, backs onto Warringa Park and is only a stroll from local shops, cafés and restaurants.
- Timber decking and pool basks in idyllic verdant surrounds
- Stone crafted kitchen equipped with stainless gas range
- Generously scaled master appointed with luxury full ensuite
- Gas fireplace, air conditioning, ample off street parking
- Easy access to Kirribilli village, rail and ferry services
Get to know Neutral Bay
Veer right as you come off the Harbour Bridge or Tunnel and you’ll find yourself in Neutral Bay, a picturesque harbourside suburb originally home to a port for visiting international vessels. Meandering down to the waterfront, the leafy, hilly streets of this rather high-density suburb are home to an array of architectural styles.
- Car Spaces 3
- Nearby Government Schools
- Nearby Private Schools