Architecturally inspired home creating a blissful fusion of indoor and outdoor living
7 Yeo Street, Neutral Bay
Enriched by soft neutral tones and a minimalist design, this exceptional home by architect Graeme Bell and Iluka Construction has been meticulously crafted to reflect a calming aesthetic. Holding an idyllic address, you can embrace a peaceful lifestyle just footsteps from Neutral Bay Village, transport and Forsyth Park.
- High quality finishes provide an understated sense of luxury
- A choice of private courtyards featuring Zen style gardens
- Chic kitchen featuring gas cooktop and Miele dishwasher
- Imported lighting, custom cabinetry and natural oak flooring
- Three bedrooms with built-ins, bathroom with marble surfaces
Get to know Neutral Bay
Veer right as you come off the Harbour Bridge or Tunnel and you’ll find yourself in Neutral Bay, a picturesque harbourside suburb originally home to a port for visiting international vessels. Meandering down to the waterfront, the leafy, hilly streets of this rather high-density suburb are home to an array of architectural styles.
- Car Spaces 1
- Nearby Government Schools
- Nearby Private Schools