Cremorne's Grand Jewel
4 Bertha Road, Cremorne
- Land area approx 1435sqm
For the first time in 25 years, this breathtaking Spanish Mission-style residence is a truly unique offering in an exclusive Cremorne address.
Composed on 1,435 sqm and within 10 minutes to Sydney's CBD, this rare north-facing estate with private Paul Bangay-inspired gardens offers extraordinary style and architectural interest from every angle.
Floor-to-ceiling arched dining windows and triple french doors seamlessly flow to the pool-side terrace and impressive level lawn. Extensive views, light-filled design and graceful proportions allow for contemporary luxury living moments from Sydney Harbour, schools, ferries and city transport.
- Large open-plan Miele kitchen and casual living room
- Expansive sandstone terrace, pool, spa and immaculate garden
- 5 bedrooms, built-ins, plantation shutters
- Master bedroom featuring walk-in wardrobe and en suite
- Stunning formal dining and lounge with fireplace
- High ceilings, original Tasmanian Oak floorboards
- Imported Spanish roof tiles, Copper guttering
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning and gas floor heating
- Library-style office with fireplace
- Double garage with internal access, mud room and multiple storage rooms
0433 100 068
Get to know Cremorne
It’s home to everyone from young professionals who love its proximity to the CBD and families who adore its safe, relaxed environment to retirees who enjoy the convenience of village living.
- Garages 2
- Nearby Government Schools
- Nearby Private Schools