Federation family home of rare beauty, style and space
68 Spencer Road, Mosman
Immerse yourself in the graceful presence of this truly beautiful early 1900s home, a subtle blend of all its vintage character with thoroughly modern comforts. On a manicured easycare block, it's a stroll to Mosman and Cremorne villages, restaurants, city buses, schools and the Orpheum Theatre.
- Stunning formal living and dining rooms, relaxed family room
- Stone and gas kitchen, wide Smeg oven and island bench/bar
- Alfresco terraces, deck with city views, solar heated pool
- Master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in robe and study/nursery
- 12 foot ceilings, underfloor gas heating, air conditioning
Get to know Mosman
Located 8km from the CBD, it has three ferry wharves which allow residents to enjoy a scenic commute into the city. Many distinguished properties from the Victorian, Edwardian and Federation eras grace its leafy, hilly streets.
- Car Spaces 1
- Nearby Government Schools
- Nearby Private Schools