Contemporary masterpiece with Middle Harbour views
142 Awaba Street, Mosman
- Land area approx 512sqm
Having recently undergone an impeccable transformation, this home is the epitome of contemporary elegance. It exudes a fresh minimalist aesthetic with a focus on expansive formal and informal indoor/outdoor entertaining. Crowned by a parents' retreat, it's set to a spectacular north facing Middle Harbour backdrop.
- Sumptuous open plan kitchen and vast living/dining room flows to terrace
- Stone benchtops and breakfast bar, stainless steel Smeg appliances, induction cooktop
- Casual living with second kitchen, superb media room, level rear garden
- Parents' retreat with a private terrace, ensuite and dressing room or study
- Separate living area on the lower level ideal for a teenager retreat or aupaire
- Air conditioning, double garage, central to parks, schools and beaches
Get to know Mosman
Located 8km from the CBD, it has three ferry wharves which allow residents to enjoy a scenic commute into the city. Many distinguished properties from the Victorian, Edwardian and Federation eras grace its leafy, hilly streets.
- Garages 2
- Water Rates 179/quarter
- Nearby Government Schools
- Nearby Private Schools