Immaculately presented apartment with North Sydney skyline views
6/16 Eaton Street, Neutral Bay
Indulge in an idyllic Neutral Bay lifestyle with this immaculately presented apartment enhanced by impressive views of the North Sydney skyline. Leafy surrounds create a sense of privacy throughout, while its exceptional location provides convenience to village shops, transport and North Sydney.
- Combined living/dining area opens out to the covered balcony
- Spacious kitchen features stainless steel appliances, electric cooktop
- Two double sized bedrooms with mirrored built-in wardrobes
- Beautifully appointed bathroom with modern finishes and bath
- Short stroll to Kirribilli village, access to the CBD within 10 minutes
- Timber flooring, intercom, internal laundry, lock-up garage
Get to know Neutral Bay
Veer right as you come off the Harbour Bridge or Tunnel and you’ll find yourself in Neutral Bay, a picturesque harbourside suburb originally home to a port for visiting international vessels. Meandering down to the waterfront, the leafy, hilly streets of this rather high-density suburb are home to an array of architectural styles.
- Council Rates 263/quarter
- Garages 1
- Water Rates 179/quarter
- Nearby Government Schools
- Nearby Private Schools