Timeless Federation home in wonderfully central setting
74 Kurraba Road, Neutral Bay
Beautifully adorned in classic period detailing, this picturesque Federation home welcomes you to a peaceful family lifestyle. Desirably located, you will enjoy Hayes Street Wharf, beach, Milsons Point Station and village cafés metres from your door, while Neutral Bay Public School is minutes away.
- Timeless formal/casual spaces ensure comfort and relaxation
- Terrace flows to private fairy tale garden with pizza oven
- Bright kitchen includes Ilve gas cooktop and dine-in area
- Superb potential to update to taste and create parking (STCA)
- Walk to local parklands, minutes from North Sydney/the city
Get to know Neutral Bay
Veer right as you come off the Harbour Bridge or Tunnel and you’ll find yourself in Neutral Bay, a picturesque harbourside suburb originally home to a port for visiting international vessels. Meandering down to the waterfront, the leafy, hilly streets of this rather high-density suburb are home to an array of architectural styles.
- Nearby Government Schools
- Nearby Private Schools