Village living from highly regarded 'Kentwood' complex
12/37 Barry Street, Neutral Bay
A fantastic lifestyle opportunity from the highly regarded 'Kentwood' complex, this inviting apartment blends impressive proportions with natural light. Its peaceful street setting is only a short walk from Neutral Bay Village, the bowling club, tennis courts, city buses and beautiful local parklands.
- Spacious layout presents plenty of room to live or entertain
- Enjoy harbour glimpses from the expansive all-weather terrace
- Modern kitchen reveals sleek appliances and ample pantry room
- Two bright double bedrooms have built-ins and outdoor access
- Option to add value, lift access, lock-up garage plus storage
Get to know Neutral Bay
Veer right as you come off the Harbour Bridge or Tunnel and you’ll find yourself in Neutral Bay, a picturesque harbourside suburb originally home to a port for visiting international vessels. Meandering down to the waterfront, the leafy, hilly streets of this rather high-density suburb are home to an array of architectural styles.
- Garages 1
- Nearby Government Schools
- Nearby Private Schools