Well maintained character home in a convenient locale
4 Eaton Street, Neutral Bay
- Floor area approx 183sqm
Gracing the high side of the street, this full brick character semi brings you a genuine sense of charm and offers fantastic flexibility to add future personal touches. Wonderfully located, it's walking distance to trains, Forsyth Park, North Sydney CBD, shops, cafés and a choice of dining options.
- Architecturally designed plans by Casey Manell create potential to further enhance into an inspiring four bedroom home
- Well maintained semi boasts timber floors and high ceilings
- Spacious living/dining complemented by an updated gas kitchen
- Front and rear north facing courtyard with rear lane access
- Two generous bedrooms, one includes built-ins, tidy bathroom
Get to know Neutral Bay
Veer right as you come off the Harbour Bridge or Tunnel and you’ll find yourself in Neutral Bay, a picturesque harbourside suburb originally home to a port for visiting international vessels. Meandering down to the waterfront, the leafy, hilly streets of this rather high-density suburb are home to an array of architectural styles.
- Nearby Government Schools
- Nearby Private Schools