Space, views and convenience in substantial family home
16 Somerset Street, Mosman
- Land area approx 585sqm
With its warm and inviting ambiance, far-reaching district views and peaceful location, you'll love the amount of space, privacy and exceptional convenience this gorgeous home offers. It's set in a wide quiet street, a short walk from village shops, cafés, great local schools and Mosman Bay Wharf.
- Practical layout offering a choice of living/dining spaces
- Vergola covered balcony, gas heated pool, entertaining decks
- Deluxe eat-in gas kitchen, huge master bedroom with ensuite
- Large rumpus, underhouse storage, ducted air conditioning
- Double carport, back-to-base alarm, intercom, Jetmaster fire
Get to know Mosman
Located 8km from the CBD, it has three ferry wharves which allow residents to enjoy a scenic commute into the city. Many distinguished properties from the Victorian, Edwardian and Federation eras grace its leafy, hilly streets.
- Carports 2
- Nearby Government Schools
- Nearby Private Schools