Period home matches city panoramas with rare potential
23 Rangers Avenue, Mosman
- Land area approx 735sqm
Presented to market for the very first time, this circa 1912 Federation home matches endless future potential with majestic views over Mosman Bay and the city skyline. You'll adore its sun bathed 735sqm parcel, encircled by an array of cafés, shops, harbour beaches and upmarket lifestyle attractions.
- Option to completely rebuild, renovate or extend up (STCA)
- Formal lounge and dining spaces adorned in timeless beauty
- Family/kitchen zone connects to generous north facing lawn
- Elevated position with rear lane access to off street parking
- Close to Avenue Road Village, city buses and premier schools
Get to know Mosman
Located 8km from the CBD, it has three ferry wharves which allow residents to enjoy a scenic commute into the city. Many distinguished properties from the Victorian, Edwardian and Federation eras grace its leafy, hilly streets.
- Car Spaces 2
- Water Rates 179/quarter
- Nearby Government Schools
- Nearby Private Schools