Charming home with spectacular city views
10 Holt Avenue, Mosman
- Land area approx 231sqm
A captivating home of character, warmth and style, this 1920s whalers cottage has been uniquely transformed for sophisticated contemporary living. Reveling in iconic views spanning the city skyline and Bridge, it's a walk to Avenue Road shops and close to Mosman village, ferry and Mosman Bay.
- Open living with spotted gum floors, bi-folds to upper deck
- New gas kitchen, integrated Miele appliances, Gaggenau oven
- Alfresco deck with Koi pond, private gas heated plunge pool
- Study/potential bedroom, built-ins, ducted air conditioning
- Smart ensuite with freestanding tub and underfloor heating
Get to know Mosman
Located 8km from the CBD, it has three ferry wharves which allow residents to enjoy a scenic commute into the city. Many distinguished properties from the Victorian, Edwardian and Federation eras grace its leafy, hilly streets.
- Nearby Government Schools
- Nearby Private Schools