Luigi Rosselli home capturing the essence of modern Balmoral living
5 Plunkett Road, Mosman
Designed by acclaimed architect Luigi Rosselli and complemented by Secret Gardens landscaping, the breathtaking home transcends the bounds of living to deliver resort style luxury, just footsteps from the sand.
Offering a superb floorplan and seamless indoor-outdoor living, the four-bedroom plus study haven is in a class of its own, defined by stunning curvilinear forms that effortlessly unite with contemporary detail, enhancing space and light.
Capturing panoramic views over Balmoral and beyond to Manly, this functional and exceptional home is a rare opportunity to buy within one of Sydney's most exclusive harbour enclaves.
- Cleverly designed over two levels to maximise living and entertaining
- Four bedrooms plus study, including huge Master with its own full bathroom and WIR
- Superb kitchen, integrated NEFF and Liebherr appliances, striking marble island
- Matched limestone flooring and sandstone walls throughout
- Control4 smart home, integrated sound throughout including surround sound theatre
- Extensive bespoke joinery including concealed marble barista/bar area
- Solar heated pool, temp-controlled wine cellar, gas fireplace, concealed TV's
- Ducted, reverse cycle air-con + gas heating, stunning landscaped level gardens by Secret Gardens
- Exceptionally private, footsteps from the beach, schools, cafes, shops, transport
Get to know Mosman
Located 8km from the CBD, it has three ferry wharves which allow residents to enjoy a scenic commute into the city. Many distinguished properties from the Victorian, Edwardian and Federation eras grace its leafy, hilly streets.
- Garages 2
- Nearby Government Schools
- Nearby Private Schools